Nestle Nigeria Plc, the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company is currently recrioing for the position of Medical Deligates across Nigeria. We are committed to enhancing People's lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
Nestle Nigeria Plc is recruiting to fill the position of:
Position: Medical Delegate
Job Reference: Med2013/14
- Detail the Nestle Infant Nutrition range of products in assigned territory with the aim of obtaining prescriptions.
- Develop relationships / partnerships with medical / paramedical contacts / institutions through effective communication and / or support of activities in line with WHO Code, local Code or Nestle Instructions.
- Conduct periodic trade checks to ensure product availability, market hygiene, completeness of product range and report competitive activities, stock level and prices.
Qualifications and Skills
- B.Sc degree or HND in any of these disciplines (Minimum of Second Class lower or Higher Credit Grade) in Food Science & Technology, Chemistry, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biology, Human Nutrition & Pharmacy.
- 2 years relevant Medical detailing experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent Knowledge of Food & Nutrition with emphasis on Infant Nutrition.
- Ability to develop excellent working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal and convincing skills.
- Possession of a Valid Driver's License and ability to drive long distances (Interstate)
- Excellent Computer skills- Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, Ms. Power Point
- Good Planning and Organization Skills.
- Ability to use initiative and work with minimum supervision.
- Strong Drive and Passion for business results.
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2013.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: