Application Closing Date
review your cv with job sites at ur fingertips
- ► 2016 (101)
- ► 2015 (222)
- ► 2014 (297)
- Halliburton Vacancy : Entry Level Engineer - Compl...
- Institute of Human Virology Nigeria (IHVN) Vacanc...
- Etisalat Nigeria Vacancy : Engineer Power
- Oando PLC Vacancy : Junior Economist
- Hamilton Lloyd and Associates Jobs - Assistant Off...
- Oando Nigeria Plc Vacancy : Commercial Analyst
- Sterling Bank Plc Graduate Vacancy : Relationship ...
- Guinness Nigeria Plc Vacancy : Graduate Marketing ...
- Hak Air Nigeria Limited Vacancy : Graduate / Exper...
- StreSERT Services Limited Vacancy : Tally Inventor...
- Orion Group Vacancy : Lead Structural Engineer
- Access Bank Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme 201...
- Mantrac Nigeria Limited Vacancy : Sales Executive ...
- Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited Vacancy : Traine...
- Mantrac Nigeria Limited Vacancy : Sales Managers
- Dangote Cement Plc Jobs : Civil Engineerings and Q...
- American Airsea Cargo Vacancy : Public Relations O...
- KPMG International Vacancy : Graduate Trainee Posi...
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Vacancy : Drilling Enginee...
- University of Benin Massive Academic and Non Acade...
- Huawei Technologies Limited Vacancy : Graduate Tra...
- Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission Vacancy...
- Nigeria Tourism Development Corporation (NTDC) Gra...
- ▼ July (23)
- ► 2012 (593)
- ► 2011 (522)
- ► 2010 (349)
- ► 2009 (277)
- ► 2008 (203)
Tuesday, July 16, 2013
Access Bank Plc is a financial institution and is currently recruiting for Graduate Opportunities. We have presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa's Bank of Best Practise, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.
Having the right people is one of the Bank's competitive advantage and we constantly seek to recruit high performing talents who are passionate about working for Access Bank.
Graduate Opportunities at Access Bank Plc (Nigeria)
Reference : 0004Grad
Location: Access Bank Plc (Nigeria)
Employment Type : Permanent
As an institution given to continuous learning, our employees are constantly exposed to some of the best training designed to equip them with the knowledge and skills required to deliver exceptional results while achieving self and professional fulfillment.
Our approach to employee development is a mix of different learning methods ranging from self study, on-the-job training to e-learning programmes. Employees on a continuous basis are exposed to various capacity building programmes both locally and internationally. These are consistent with the Bank's culture.
Our learning and development programmes include:
Leadership developmental programmes at top business schools such as Harvard Business School, London Business School, IMD e.t.c.
We support training programme outside the group's curriculum such as courses of study leading to degrees, diplomas e.t.c.
Our 4 months entry level training at the Banking School of Excellence, has acquired an enviable reputation as a learning centre of excellence.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2013
Method of Application
Interested candidates should: